Welcome to the Joss Whedon Fan Club
Our website is getting a makeover! Think of this as the "before" picture.
The JWFC is in a transition period at the moment, so we apologize for the construction dust. We'll be back up, bigger, better, and way more shiny as soon as possible.
- Have you ever wondered if you’re the only person who can name all 140 episodes* of Buffy the Vampire Slayer from memory without a cheat sheet?
- Do you consider a discussion of Wesley’s extraordinary evolution, from his first appearance in Bad Girls to his final moments in Not Fade Away, to be more interesting than watching the news?
- Do you try to incorporate Mandarin Chinese phrases into your everyday speech, only to receive confused looks from those around you?
- Do you spend all your free time working on your Evil League of Evil application?
- Would you rather search the web for updates about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. than finish your thesis?
You have come to the right place.
*Two part episodes counted as one.
Looking for Breaking News?
The best place to get updated news on all Whedon and Whedon alum activities is Whedonesque.
Check them out. They rock.
The Joss Whedon Fan Club is owned and operated by Compressed Carbon Enterprises, LLC.
Website copyright Compressed Carbon Enterprises, LLC 2014. All rights reserved.
The Joss Whedon Fan Club is not affiliated with Fox, the WB, Universal, or Dark Horse Comics.